About This Blog

This blog is a chronicle of my insane personal challenge to celebrate at least one holiday or special day for every single day of 2009. Check back daily for new posts and days to add to next year's calendar!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Why so silent?

To my probably small number of readers so far, you need not be so silent in the comments section. I know some of you are probably put off from commenting since you assume that you'd have to register for blogger to comment, but let me inform you: that is not the case. I left the comments section public just to make feedback easier. Even if your posts are just something along the lines of "First comment! lulz" or something as uncultured as that, I'd still appreciate the feedback. Please note that I would prefer intelligent, cultured commentary and feedback, but really, anything would be fine.

'z'

No comments:

Post a Comment