About This Blog

This blog is a chronicle of my insane personal challenge to celebrate at least one holiday or special day for every single day of 2009. Check back daily for new posts and days to add to next year's calendar!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

In apology:

I would like to take a quick opportunity to apologize to whatever small, but hopefully loyal, readership I have amassed thus far. The thing I would like to say that I’m sorry for is the inconsistency in the quality of my posts. I’d like to think I have a standard for them, but thinking back on some recent entries, I see that I’m sadly mistaken. As much as I would like to say that some day when I’m feeling particularly inclined that I will edit the offending posts to improve their quality, but if I’m going to be completely honest with myself… it’s probably not going to happen. I’d also like to say that from here on out I’ll keep the standard of posts to a high point, but I’m likely to falter on that, too. Indeed it will most likely happen frequently and on many a post. Quite frankly, it’ll probably happen on the easier holidays. I mean, how much more can one really put for Strawberry Ice Cream Day than “I ate some strawberry ice cream”. It’s a shame, but it’s the truth. I’ll try to keep better blogging habits up for you folks out there, but… please keep in mind that I will more than likely falter more than once in the future, and I hope you’ll forgive me for that.

-z

No comments:

Post a Comment