About This Blog

This blog is a chronicle of my insane personal challenge to celebrate at least one holiday or special day for every single day of 2009. Check back daily for new posts and days to add to next year's calendar!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Stephen Colbert, I'm calling you out!

Colbert Nation, I already told you that Stephen Colbert should be held responsible to pay attention to when Bald Eagle Day is since he's got an adopted bald eagle son, Stephen Jr.
But, lo and behold: no mention of either Bald Eagle Day OR Stephen Jr. on his show tonight! Shocking! The bald eagle is the United States of America's NATIONAL BIRD and he didn't even pay attention to THAT?!? For shame.
I'm calling him out. He'd better have me on his show and explain to me face-to-face why he let that pass by his attention on his January 14, 2009 show, or else he is a coward.

You read that, Colbert? I'm calling you out!

'z'

No comments:

Post a Comment