About This Blog

This blog is a chronicle of my insane personal challenge to celebrate at least one holiday or special day for every single day of 2009. Check back daily for new posts and days to add to next year's calendar!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

January 16th's Footnotes

As yesterday was "Nothing Day" I found it inappropriate to create a full post at the time, but I said that I would probably add the footnotes list of other holidays and observances to this blog at some point, so here it is:

-Teacher's Day (Thailand)
-Natl. Religious Freedom Day (United States)
-Hat Day (arguably, I've seen it listed on other dates as well and may celebrate it on one of them)
-Natl. Fig Newton Day
-Catholic Feast Days for Beard of Carbio, St. Fursey, and Honoratus of Arles

As a further footnote, I'm uncertain as whether it was supposed to be "National Nothing Day" or just "Nothing Day" as the sources vary on what its' proper title is.

No comments:

Post a Comment