About This Blog

This blog is a chronicle of my insane personal challenge to celebrate at least one holiday or special day for every single day of 2009. Check back daily for new posts and days to add to next year's calendar!

Friday, January 16, 2009

January 16th - Nothing Day

Hey folks, early post today. Although there were multiple options for what to do with today's post and holiday, I decided that the Nothing Day option was the easiest and therefore the one I most wanted to take advantage of. In celebration of it, I'm breaking with the blog post form slightly and doing... basically nothing! That's right, to properly celebrate this holiday, I'm gonna take the day off from regular posting. Might do a couple 'The Blog Itself' posts later to clear up a few things if I feel like it, but that's to be determined. I promise you a footnotes only post later to list what else people around the world may be celebrating today, but none of that here right now.
I'm gonna enjoy my effective day off from this thing (without breaking from my promise) and I hope any of you who check it before too late in the day do too.

'z'

No comments:

Post a Comment