About This Blog

This blog is a chronicle of my insane personal challenge to celebrate at least one holiday or special day for every single day of 2009. Check back daily for new posts and days to add to next year's calendar!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

January Roundup - Monthly Celebrations

These went accidentally unmentioned in the blog so I think I'll start this as a monthly thing for the blog, though for February onward, I'll have the roundup set at the START of the month's celebrations, not the end. I'll admit it, I dropped the ball on this at first, but better late than never, eh? On to the list!

MONTHLY CELEBRATIONS FOR JANUARY:

-Eye Care Month
-Hot Tea Month
-Natl. Blood Donor Month
-Natl. Braille Literacy Month
-Natl. Health Month
-Natl. Hobby Month
-Natl. Soup Month
-Natl. Staying Healthy Month
-Natl. Thank You Month
-Oatmeal Month

No comments:

Post a Comment