About This Blog

This blog is a chronicle of my insane personal challenge to celebrate at least one holiday or special day for every single day of 2009. Check back daily for new posts and days to add to next year's calendar!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

January 29th - Corn Chip Day

HOW I CELEBRATED

Ok, I'm kinda sick of having to do these food-related holidays due to the crappy quality of the posts relating to them. It's not like I can give you much better, though. Naturally, I had some corn chips with lunch.

HOW OTHERS MIGHT CELEBRATE

This has just gotten so damn obvious that I don't even feel like typing it. If you have half a brain, you know what to do.

HISTORICAL/CULTURAL SIGNIFICANCE

None, it's another of those random ones.

UNOFFICIAL THEME SONG

Are you kidding me?

FOOTNOTES

-Were I at my mom's I'd have celebrated Natl. Puzzle Day instead as there's a Young Indiana Jones 200 piece one that I'm attempting to do face down. I'm barely past the border, though.

Other holidays and observances on this date include:
-Natl. Kazoo Day (last Thursday of January)
-Natl. Puzzle Day
-Carnation Day
-Kansas Admission Day
-Constitution Day in Gibraltar
-Catholic Feast Days for St. Juniper and Valerius of Trèves

No comments:

Post a Comment