About This Blog

This blog is a chronicle of my insane personal challenge to celebrate at least one holiday or special day for every single day of 2009. Check back daily for new posts and days to add to next year's calendar!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 22nd - Natl. Blonde Brownie Day

HOW I CELEBRATED

I took a batch of pre-packaged chocolate chip cookie mix and instead of making cookies with it, I cooked it in a pan to make some blonde brownies, then I ate one.

HOW OTHERS MIGHT CELEBRATE

The same way, probably. I mean, this is like Strawberry Ice Cream Day, not a heck of a lot needs to be done for it!

HISTORICAL/CULTURAL SIGNIFICANCE

Nope, there's none of that for today, it's just another made-up one.

UNOFFICIAL THEME SONG

Nada. There is no song that I know of for today.

FOOTNOTES

-The only other things today are the Catholic Feast Days for St. Vincent, and Anastisus of Persia.

No comments:

Post a Comment