About This Blog

This blog is a chronicle of my insane personal challenge to celebrate at least one holiday or special day for every single day of 2009. Check back daily for new posts and days to add to next year's calendar!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

...I Give Up

Sorry folks, due to internet issues, financial issues, and the fact that my life is just really disorganized right now, I am not able to continue this project.

I knew from the start that it'd be hard, but the last straw came when my blog got hacked twice this month, or should that be final TWO straws?

Anyway, I am not cancelling the Holiday-a-Day project, but I am instead putting it on hold and starting over when my life is in better order. Maybe next year, maybe two years from now, I don't know.

My apologies to anyone who was enjoying this only to have it fall apart so soon.

Until I start again, goodbye.

'z'

No comments:

Post a Comment